We are still taking some more weeks to tie up the loose ends.
- Installation of air conditioners (slight manpower issues leading to a delay)
- Getting a quote to install window grilles for all the windows. Our Dad advised that it’s easier to just finish the “dirty” renovations now, rather than after we’ve moved in. (So a loan from the parents is the solution)
- Installation of bathroom glass shower screens.
- Installation of wardrobe, bathroom and kitchen doors.
- Final touch-ups and coat of paint.
- Professional post-renovations cleaning services (Anyone has a good one to recommend in Singapore? Please leave a comment!)
THEN WE CAN MOVE IN.
Meanwhile here are more photos. 🙂
Blinds are up and it is AMAZING. Great product, great service and great price.